The Teen Health Connection mission is to improve the health of adolescents by providing physical and mental healthcare, education, advocacy and research through connections with teenagers, parents and the community.
Education is a key element in developing, supporting and sustaining healthy teen behavior.
1. Speaking to your community organization or group
2. Attending a health fair or seminar
3. Talking with your adolescent or group of adolescents about risky behavior or healthy sexuality
4. Talking to parents about adolescent substance use including Underage Drinking or Prescription Drug Misuse
5. Hosting a Parenting the Love and Logic Way class for parents or educators